Blogging from a small part of the Internet linked to NYC.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Ringtone

Today I went to my godson's 3rd birthday party. On my way there, I stopped off at 7-11 to get a couple of bags of ice. As I was fixing a cup of coffee (my new vice), there was a guy in the store playing ringones on his cellphone, LOUDLY!

Every now and then, he'd look around as if to check to see who was watching him. The lady at the counter kept watching him, and saying something to her co-worker. The co-worker kept going around the store, cleanign up, restocking things, tidying up, but always watching that guy.

I bet if he hadn't been so "obviously obnoxious", they wouldn't have been watching him.

While I agree that he has the right to play his ringtones in public, I don't think he should, nor should everyone else have to hear his music, especially so LOUD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home