Blogging from a small part of the Internet linked to NYC.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Vegetarian

Yes, I'm going "veg". For at least a week.

For TBL2, I'm giving up meat to see if it affects my weight-loss. I spent the weekend "transitioning" over. Although I'm still eating milk and cheese, here's my list of foods to avoid:
  • beef
  • lamb
  • goat/mutton
  • pork
  • turkey
  • chicken
  • fish (I might have some if my hunger gets bad)
Yesterday, I slipped up and ate half of an organic pineapple-teriyaki meatball at Costco. It was a free sample, and I didn't even think about it. So I wrote "NO MEAT" with a pen on each hand to remind myself.

Today, I didn't have any, but I did feel a little yearning. In fact, right now, I don't really feel "hungry". I ate so I know I'm not hungry. I just want meat. I can SO devour a nice steak right now.

I'm sure tomorrow I'll be an animal. But I'm going to do this for a week. It's just a week. I can do this. I just have to tell myself that. One week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll be craving "other" meat.

3/12/2008 10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home