Blogging from a small part of the Internet linked to NYC.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mini Blizzard

I had just come from doing some shopping, when a neighbor says "Wow, look at the snow." Sure enough, it's snowing. Must have started the second after I walked in.

I look out the window of my apartment, there's the snow. Just a few flakes.

As I'm putting some things away, and I hear the wind pick up. I look outside, and it's like a friggin' blizzard! I can barely see the building down the street.

Vilma, the kids and I are looking outside, admiring the snow. I go to get something to drink, I come back, look out the window, and... nothing. It's clear outside! IT ALREADY STOPPED SNOWING! It only lasted about ten minutes.

Wild. Just... wild.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop your bitching. In the greater Chicagoland area, we've been hit with snow... REAL SNOW!

2/13/2008 12:09 AM

 
Blogger GerkMax said...

HAHA! Sounds like you've hit old age... "I had to walk to school everyday in the snow UP TO HERE!"

And I wasn't bitching, I was just commenting on the "flash mini-blizzard".

2/13/2008 10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home