Blogging from a small part of the Internet linked to NYC.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Comic News

I am actually nervous that the Watchmen movie is in jeopardy of not being made. This HAS to be made. This is one of the comic books that made comic books what they are today. (wait, is that a good thing? I liked how comic books used to be... well, whatever. It's a great book.) Watchmen is a story even non-readers will like. I still haven't seen Sin City yet, but I will... SOON! I gotz to. It's the first of the "hardcore big three" (in my book)... Sin City, Watchmen and V for Vendetta.

The next season of Justice League Unlimited seems very promising. A lot of real fanboy storylines. SHUT UP! I love the League.

I only have Owlman from the Crime Syndicate set. If anyone wants to get them for me, I will GLADLY accept them. I hope DC puts out a version of the current Syndicate.

SPOILERS BELOW, RE: COUNTDOWN TO INFINITE CRISIS #1.....
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
HOLY MOLEY!! BLUE BEETLE IS DEAD!!
I can't believe it! I just can't believe it! And the way it happened... after everyone igg'ed him, big time! There's going to be some retribution (read as "ass whuppin' fo' real") when the rest of the heroes find out. This issue shows there's going to be some BIG shake ups in the DCU. DO NOT MISS AN ISSUE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home