Drunk Debate Question.
This is a good one. When you're drunk, you talk about a lot of stupid shyt. And argue stupid points and take dumb positions on incredibly moronic issues and... (uh-oh, running out of words for "stupid")... imbecilic situations (whew!) There's a blog post devoted to one of those questions:
"How many five-year olds can you take on at once?" (or, see the original debate site)
Now, I LOVE to talk about kicking ass, man-challenges, Klingon shyt, fight club, etc.. So this question is perfect for me.
Here are rules:
- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
- Someone intent on seeing to it you fail gets to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
- The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.
How many do you think can you take on?