Blogging from a small part of the Internet linked to NYC.

Monday, April 11, 2005

New Camera

Something's wrong with my old digicam (Kodak Easyshare, 2.2 MP (megapixels), can use regular batteries). It won't connect to my PC. I have to play around with it to see if I can save it. It lasted us over 4.5 years, maybe more... if I can fix it. But in the meantime, my wife and I bought a new one, a Nikon Coolpix. Nice little camera. Small, easy to use, 5 MP...

BUT I MISS MY OLD CAMERA!!!

Yeah, it was big and clunky, took 4-5 seconds before I could take a pic, it stopped recharging the batteries, didn't zoom a lot, didn't take good videos, recorded sound badly, was a bit scratched up... But it was always there for us, did what it had to do, didn't break when dropped once or twice, and used regular batteries. DAMMIT! I'll bring him back somehow! Just hang on!

You should always take care of your electronic/computer stuff. Which brings me to my next post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home