Blogging from a small part of the Internet linked to NYC.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Instant Heated/Iced Beverages

When I was in Florida about a month ago, I picked up one of Wolfgang Puck's Instant Hot Lattes at Target. It was ok, but what was interesting about it, was the fact that the can was "self-heating". You turned the can over, popped the bottom, pushed a button, and in about three minutes, you could open the top-side and drink a hot latte. And now I just saw this site about a new "instant cool can".

I had heard about this technology a LONG time ago (over 15 years ago). I'm wondering why I hadn't seen it yet. The problem was CFCs (chloroflor...... whatever... it's a "greenhouse gas"), that no one wants. Another type used a chemical, but if misused (ie. someone break it open to play with it), it caused damage to the environment. Well, they finally found a "somewhat" safe type to bring us into the future. Woo-Hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

I've just found your blog about kontessa espresso pot whilst I was looking for more information to add to my blog about kontessa espresso pot. You've got a great blog going here. It's always good to have more information about kontessa espresso pot. I've just started my own blog about kontessa espresso pot if you would like to take a look.
Keep up the good work.

10/28/2005 11:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home