Blogging from a small part of the Internet linked to NYC.

Friday, December 09, 2005

56 more facts about me

* I used to be a Boy Scout (for one year)
* I have tasted gasoline (tried to siphon some)
* I used to be an altar boy
* I almost always have a story that relates to whatever the topic is
* As a pledge, I beat a frat brother in a beer chug
* I once made someone cry, by beating them in a beer chug
* I don't have that switch that says "okay you've eaten enough"
* I once tried to become ambidextrous (almost did too)
* I always try my best to "live in the light of friendship"
* I always try my best to "walk on the path of chivalry"
* I always try my best to "serve for the love of service"
* I try to practice those three things everyday
* I try to see the good in people
* mostly because I want this to be a "Finer World"
* I believe in heroes
* I believe that Good always triumphs over Evil
* I believe in Determinism (God's Plan, destiny, fate, etc..)
* I believe in free will
* I believe those two can co-exist
* I'm sometimes afraid of the future
* not for me, but for my loved ones
* I lost my wedding ring recently
* I feel guilty about that
* I keep catching myself rubbing the spot on my finger where it used to be
* I prefer Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke
* I once got beat up and didn't even realize it was happening (I was drunk)
* I am a righty
* I have rated over 2600 movies on Netflix (meaning I've seen at least that many)
* I spent an entire day keeping an ex-girlfriend from committing suicide
* I've had night terrors at least twice in my life
* I used to be afraid of the dark
* at least once, I was serious when threatened to kill someone
* I have at least 30 cousins on my mom's side
* I have at least 20 cousins on my dad's side
* I'm a talker, so is my dad.
* I can talk for a long time about anything, it re-energizes me.
* I used to be a good swimmer
* I can only dog-paddle now
* I was "skinny" once. (after getting anemia in Dominican Republic)
* I prefer Whoppers to Big Macs
* I prefer McDonald's fries to Burger King's
* I can eat a whole jar of olives in one sitting
* when I eat sunflower seeds, I eat the shell as well
* I once had 5 full servings at a family Thanksgiving dinner
* one summer, I sold vacuum cleaners
* I usually sleep about 5 hours a night
* once in a while, I'll sleep for about 12 hours straight (to catch up)
* as a high school art project, I made a piano player out of styrofoam
* it was still on display a year ago
* I have eaten fruit straight from the tree
* such as: mango, apple, tamarind, orange, banana, peach, lemon, grapefruit, grape
* the first time I went skiing, I was a natural
* the second time I went skiing, I fell EVERYTIME
* I have never gone skiing again
* I have worked as a "janitor" at Penn Station
* I once had a job making cord and tassles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home