Blogging from a small part of the Internet linked to NYC.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Obama and me

Damn, that sounds cute. (no homo)

I made the decision to sign up to Twitter mostly because I read that Obama twitters messages to people. How cool is that? The President(-elect) of the United States of America twitters messages to the average citizen? It's almost like a modern-day version of FDR's fireside chats.

I added linked to Obama's twitter, and then... he linked back to me! Obama... is following what I'M doing! AWWWwwwWWWESOME!

Note: I know it's probably one of his staff, but that's cool.

I am so happy that Obama won. I think he'll be this modern technology age's president.

Note: He hasn't sent a message since he won the election, but I know he'll start again once things settle down.

OBAMA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home