Blogging from a small part of the Internet linked to NYC.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Watchmen - Trailer


If you haven't seen the Watchmen trailer, do it now... before someone sets you on fire.

It's an amazing story, one of the best comic book stories... EVAR!

There are people (count me among them) who have been waiting for this since like.... FOREVER! Hollywood (I'll lump them all together) has been trying to bring this to the big screen almost since the comic first came out. That's over TWENTY YEARS!

I really, really, really really, really, really, REALLY.. hope they don't f#@% it up. Seriously, there are fanboys out there that might hurt themselves. Not me though... I might cry a little, but not hurt myself.

NOTE: I already have one peeve. In the trailer, the dark blots Rorschach's mask seem to have faded edges (gray). In the comics, his mask is only black and white. Which is an important detail about him, because that's how he sees the world; as black and white, good or evil, right or wrong, there are no "gray" areas. Things are very clear and well-defined.
Note to Zack Snyder.. fix that, please. I can deal with the "updates" I've seen so far, but let's keep them to a minimum. Oh... and don't let it happen again. Hurm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home