Happy St. Patrick's Day
It's that day again! St. Patrick's Day
Although many will be too inebriated to actually do so, it is the day to celebrate and remember St. Patrick. Here's a bit of history about the man and the holiday.
- In Chicago, they color the river green each year.
- In New York City, we hold the largest parade in the world.
- In many places, beverages, especially beer, is dyed green.
- Corned beef and cabbage is the food to order.
- Green articles of clothing are worn.
- Everyone is Irish.